Vibrant, green, and family-friendly
Gasteiner Str. 14 10717 Berlin
from 2,800 EURO/SQM
26 Units 59 SQM - 151 SQM
Charming, south-west facing flats
This is a well-maintained, 1970s residential and office building. It is south-west facing and situated on a corner plot. It is between four and five storeys high and has a lift. The condition of the flats varies and ranges from being in need of renovation to being extremely well-maintained. They have a friendly atmosphere, attractive lighting conditions and open plan layouts.
Wilmersdorf is one of the greenest areas in Berlin, yet it also offers a city atmosphere in the best city location. The surrounding residential area is close to the prosperous City West. It is pleasant to stroll through and has been popular since the nineteenth century. Families particularly love it because of its family-friendly setting. This district is characterised both by its well-established pubs and restaurants offering sophisticated cuisine and a lively bar scene.
- Well-maintained 1970s building
- south-west facing corner plot
- Four to five storeys
- Lift from the underground car park to the separate floors
- The flats vary in their condition, ranging from being in need of renovation to well-maintained
- All flats have a loggia, some with a view of the greenery
- The access balcony offers partial access to the units
- Quiet inner courtyard with a small green space
- Parking spaces are available (in the courtyard or the underground garage)
- Popular residential area in Wilmersdorf
- Family-friendly location
- Close to the Fehrbelliner Platz
- Walking distance from Güntzelkiez
- Sophisticated cuisine
- Lots of shops
- Close to local leisure area
- Good infrastructure and transport links
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.